We will only use or disclose your personal information for the primary purpose of our business or purposes related to our business activities. The primary purpose of our business includes, but is not limited to:
- 1) marketing real estate goods or services;
- 2) providing further information about our services;
- 3) undertaking activities in support of our functions and activities including record keeping and administrations, accounting, property management and public relations activities.
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, we collect information when you:
- 1) become a client or debtor of Acquerello Immobiliare
- 2) enter into a rental agreement or lease
- 3) make an enquiry about our services
- 4) ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists
You provide most of the personal information directly to us and for a specific purpose.
For example, when you are a prospective purchaser or vendor of real estate and request to be placed on a mailing list, we collect your contact details so that we can provide you with the information or advice you need.
If you enter into a rental agreement, we may collect personal, employment and financial information from you.
We may disclose your personal data to other third parties for lawful purposes.
We will not disclose information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent.
Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you.
You can request that information about you be corrected or deleted. This is part of our commitment to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date.
By providing your personal information to us or by using our website, you are indicating your acceptance of our current policy.
Agenzia Acquerello Immobiliare